Here follows some important information on account registration:
In order for you to be able to upload your talk on Indico you must be able to log in to Uppsala University's Indico page. There are two ways of doing that. If your home institute is part of the eduGAIN collaboration, you can use your home institute credentials. Follow instruction a). If not, you must create an account. Then, follow option b).
a) Login with eduGAIN
- Click on "Login" in the upper right corner.
- Click on the blue bar saying "Login with Single SignOn".
- Write the name of your home institute in the search box. Be patient: the search function is very slow.
- When you have found it, click on it and then click "Proceed to Login".
- That should take you to a local login page where you can use your home institute credentials.
- Once you have logged in locally you should be redirected back to the NUFACT2017 home page.
- IMPORTANT: This option will work only if your contribution is linked to your home institute e-mail address. If you have provided an external e-mail (e.g. gmail) you will have to follow option b).
b) Create a new Indico account
- Click on Login in the upper right corner.
- Below the login box, you will see "If you don't have an account, you can create one here". Click on "here".
- Fill in the necessary information. Make sure to use the same e-mail address to which you have received correspondation regarding your talk at NUFACT2017.
- Finally, choose a login name and a password.
- Press "confirm" at the bottom of the page.
- Now your account has been created and must be activated through approval by an Indico administrator. For this stage, you may be asked by e-mail to motivate your account, in which case you can refer to your talk at NUFACT2017.
- Once your account has been activated you can use it to upload the slides to your talk, following the instructions received by e-mail.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you encounter problems.