Nov 4, 2022
Indico upgraded to version 3.2
Indico has been upgraded to version 3.2.
For a summary of new features, see the following Indico news entry: Indico 3.2
Major new features:
- The registration form frontend has been completely rewritten using modern web technology.
- Registrations can now have a retention period for the whole registration and individual fields, after which their data is permanently deleted.
- The participant list of an event can now use consent to determine whether a participant should be displayed, and its visibility can be different for the general public and other registered participants.
- An event can now have one or more privacy notices and it's possible to set the name and contact information of the "Data controller" (useful where GDPR or similar legislation applies).
- Upgraded the Zoom plugin.
- Added new Bank transfer payment plugin.