Policy för godtagbar användning av tjänsten Indico
Policyn för godtagbar användning av tjänsten Indico finns f. n. endast på engelska, se nedan.
Acceptable Use Policy for the Indico Service at Uppsala University
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms between under which you may access the Indico service.
This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Indico service.
By creating a user account in the Indico service, and when logging in to and using the Indico service, you shall be deemed to accept, and agree to abide by, this Acceptable Use Policy.
- You shall only use the registration for the purpose of identifying yourself to the Indico service to perform tasks consistent with the goals of the application — simplified event management — and in compliance with these conditions of use.
- You shall not use the registration for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
- You shall respect copyright and confidentiality agreements and protect your registration and any sensitive data and files to which it gives access.
- You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of your registration, or the information to which it gives access to, to the Facilitator of the Indico service and/or the Service Provider. Please see below for contact details.
- Use of the Indico service to which the registration gives you access is at your own risk.
There is no guarantee that the service will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
- The managers of the Indico service to which the registration gives you access are entitled to regulate and terminate access to the service and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
You are liable for the consequences of any violation by you of these conditions of use.
Facilitator, for the Indico service, is:
Roger Ruber (please see http://katalog.uu.se/profile/?id=N94-1736_2 for contact details)
Service Provider, is:
SE-751 05 Uppsala
Jurisdiction of the Service Provider: Sweden