Nuclear and Particle Physics
Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
Weekly seminars in nuclear and particle physics
- 11 Jun Johan Löfgren, "Final PhD seminar"
- 04 Jun Lesya Shchutska, "SND @ LHC: scattering and neutrino detector at the LHC for ν cross section measurement and LDM searches"
- 28 May Elisabetta Perotti, Elisabetta Perotti, "Electromagnetic and Spin Properties of Hyperons"
- 14 May Gregor Kasieczka , "Faster, deeper, stronger: Machines learn particle physics"
- 07 May Jenny Regina, "Time for Hyperons - Towards Reconstruction of Long-Lived Particles with Free-Streaming Data at PANDA at FAIR"
- 23 Apr Petar Bokan, "Searching for pair production of Higgs bosons in the bbtautau final state with the ATLAS detector"
- 07 Apr Jennifer Ngadiuba , "Invited Seminar coordinated with CIM - CoSy lunch seminar: Fast Machine Learning on FPGAs for Particle Physics (CANCELLED)"
- 02 Apr Hands on Particle Physics Masterclasses - 2020 (CANCELLED)