Nuclear and Particle Physics
Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
Weekly seminars in nuclear and particle physics
- 30 Oct Bo Cao, "Final PhD seminar (EXTRA SEMINAR WEEK 44): Production of three pions in electron-positron annihilation at the KLOE experiment"
- 29 Oct Alexander Burgman, "Final PhD seminar"
- 22 Oct Tova Holmes , "Off the Beaten Track: Long-Lived Particles at the LHC"
- 15 Oct Christina Dimitriadi, "Search for Higgs boson pair production in the $bb\tau\tau$ final state with the ATLAS detector and investigation of $\pi^0$ reconstruction with alternative $\tau$ jet seeds in hadronic $\tau$ decays."
- 08 Oct Alice Alfonsi, "A tale of a new generation: looking at the interaction of muons and Higgs bosons"
- 01 Oct Michaela Queitsch-Maitland, "Looking forward to new physics with FASER: ForwArd Search ExpeRiment at the LHC"
- 24 Sep Alexandre Deur , "Significance of relativistic dynamics to the Dark Matter problem"
- 17 Sep Bjorn Hans Filip Lindstrom, "Final PhD seminar"
- 10 Sep Adam Brown, "Observation of Excess Electronic-Recoil Events in XENON1T"
- 03 Sep Thomas Mathisen, "Phenomenology of Vector-Like Quarks decaying into Beyond-the-Standard-Model particles at the LHC and tests of Inner Tracker modules for the ATLAS detector upgrade"