PERSPECTIVES ON HIGH-DIMENSIONAL DATA ANALYSIS (HDDA) WORKSHOP
The objective of HDDA-IX is to bring together statisticians and applied researchers from all walks of life, both academic and non-academic, whose work primarily focuses on high-dimensional statistics and its applications.
First introduced in Canada, and mostly hosted at the Fields Institute, HDDA is an annual meeting, with the 2019 meeting its 9th in a row and first in Europe.
Your participation is therefore sincerely welcome to make HDDA-IX in Uppsala a big success and a memorable beginning of coming events in Europe!
- HDDA-I, 2011, Fields Institute, Canada
- HDDA-II, 2012, Centre de Recherches Mathématiques, Canada
- HDDA-III, 2013, University of British Columbia, Canada
- HDDA-IV, 2014, Banff International Research Station, Canada
- HDDA-V, 2015, University of Victoria, Canada
- HDDA-VI, 2016, Fields Institute, Canada
- HDDA-VII, 2017, CIMAT, Mexico
- HDDA-VIII, 2018, Cadi Ayyad University, Morocco