- Monday: Jimmy Olsson (Royal Institute of Technology) - Sequential Monte Carlo: basic principles and algorithmic inference
- Tuesday: Jenny Wadsworth (Lancaster University) - Non-limiting spatial extremes
- Wednesday: Jane Hillston (University of Edinburgh) - Embedding machine learning in stochastic process algebra & Formal languages for stochastic modelling
- Thursday: Hannu Oja (University of Turku) - Independent component analysis using third and fourth cumulants
- Friday: Svante Janson (Uppsala University) - Random Networks
Each speaker should prepare a 20 minute talk, using either a pdf/Powerpoint presentation or the blackboard. 30 minutes will be devoted to each talk, to allow for questions and discussion.