Welcome to the homepage of the 10th European Kesterite+ workshop, held this year at Uppsala University in Sweden.
- PhD day: 20th November 2019
- Workshop: 21st & 22nd November 2019
As in previous years, the workshop will provide a dedicated forum for dissemination and networking within the close international community of kesterite researchers.
This 10th anniversary workshop will have an additional theme: “emerging earth-abundant chalcogenides for photovoltaics”. This means we also encourage submissions on other earth-abundant chalcogenide materials that, like kesterites, have promise for enabling large scale, low-cost PV electricity generation without constraints from rare elements. The workshop will be organised to reflect this theme while still keeping the main focus on kesterites.
- The workshop dinner will be served at Hambergs festvåning, located 'just below the castle' at Nedre slottsgatan 6.
- Registration is now closed!
- The Preliminary Scientific Programme can be viewed below
- This year it will be possible for approved participants to watch the workshop via livestream - contact the organisers to obtain the necessary links!
See you in Uppsala!